Monday 22 July 2013

Veg Restaurants

Hello folks! 
I just got back to my small town after visiting my parents.
I found a WONDERFUL all vegan restaurant/bakery in St. Catharines called 'Rise Above Bakery.' I took two of my non-vegan friends and they agreed that the food was amazing, and reasonably priced! They had a deal where you get an appetizer, an entree and a dessert all for $20. I had a cucumber strawberry salad, Lobster Mushroom Mac and Cheese and cheesecake for dessert. I'm not ashamed to admit I also took 4 of their veg cupcakes home with me.
If any of you ever find yourselves in the Niagara region, I highly recommend it!

While in Niagara, I visited my friend Jim Vaylin who has a couple of popular YouTube channels. One of his channels is called Vaylin Health, and we made a video together cooking a vegan meal (the meal is a surprise, you'll have to wait to see what it is when it comes out!) We did a little teaser for it on his Jimmy Smash Vlogs channel, which I'm linking below. I hope you guys will give it a look, comment if you like, and feel free to check out some of his other videos. I've linked the teaser below.

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far! And please don't forget to follow me on Twitter: @thecanadianveg.
Video: KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE GLASS!
Link: Rise Above Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment